Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rainn Wilsons Talks About Entourage!

There's been a long gestating debate as to whether or not Rainn Wilson was indeed portraying Harry Knowles with his guest appearance in Entourage. Luckily enough, with a new film coming out, Rainn was interviewed by AICN, and here's what he had to say about his appearance:



Rainn Wilson: It’s going good. How are you doing?

Quint: I’m doing very well. Thanks for taking the time to talk to me. I know that theyare throwing this at you as you are leaving… at least that’s what they are telling me.

Rainn Wilson: It’s great, my pleasure man. I love your website and it’s good talking to you. I portrayed your fearless leader, Harry Knowles, in an odd round about way…

Quint: Yes, you did. That was the Entourage episode, right?

Rainn Wilson: Yeah, exactly.

Quint: What’s really funny about that is that Harry has not covered COMIC CON in like eight years and I’m been the point man at COMIC CON so I got to kind of pretend that that was me for a little bit, even though I know damn well that it was Harry Knowles, but I’ve never had the whores offered yet, so…

Rainn Wilson: (Laughs) One of these days…

Quint: Maybe Harry has, he hasn’t shared with me if he has or not, but who knows? I know he was honored when they first brought that up to him and he was upset that they ended up not using his real name, even though he gave them full permission to do so.

Rainn Wilson: Oh really?

Quint: Yeah. Apparently their lawyers didn’t think it was a good idea, so…

Rainn Wilson: I think Judah Friedlander told me “Yeah, I was originally offered that part, before you, but Harry Knowles is a friend of mine and I didn’t want to offend him, so I turned it down.” I was like “Offend him? The first thing I thought when I read it was he would flattered, man! What internet movie reviewer wouldn’t be flattered to be kind of portrayed in a cool interesting way on a hit TV show?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home