Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For

The lord works in mysterious ways, doesn't he? The DVD for the fourth season of Entourage finally has a release date. Guess what? It's perfect. August 26th, 2008. I love this release date for two reasons. One, the timing couldn't be more perfect (not to over use the word completely). Two, I've been assured by a few of my sources that a sneak preview of the fifth season will be included.

As for what else will be on the DVD? I don't know, but they really need to "spiff" the release up with a few more special features than usual.

You can pre-order the DVD here.

EDIT: According to the site, the product was so wildly popular that they've run out of stock. Hilarious. Unfortunately, all Amazon has up is a measly link and a poor man's comment. I'll make sure to update everyone on when the product will become available again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home