Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lucius Malfoy On Entourage!

Best known for playing the venomous Lucius Malfoy in Harry Potter, Jason Isaacs will make a surprise appearance on Entourage, reports EW. “I couldn't be more excited," he told EW.com. "I have seen every episode. I can’t tell anyone what I am playing. I can only say I am not playing myself. Christ, I hope no one thinks it’s me. It’s quite a character. I wouldn't want people thinking he's based on my personality!”

Although trying to keep mum on his secretive role, Jason did slip up. He appearance will take place during a golf-centric episode. It’s likely this will play into the Mark Wahlberg and Phil Mickelson appearances as well.

This season seems to be full with surprise appearances from notable actors. Educated guess: he’ll play a studio head -- maybe of Universal?

You can read the rest of the article by simply clicking here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Educated guess huh? I hope you're right, because I loved seeing Alan's character and another studio head would be a great addition, for however small. Plus, he's an good actor so thats even better, maybe Doug isn't losing his touch. Nice find.

August 3, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home