Friday, August 22, 2008

Season Five Clip Now Up!

If you're like me, who's trying his hardest not to spoil the premiere for him, you won't watch this new clip that has appeared over at the Chicago Tribune of Richard Roeper trashing Medellin. Many already knew this, but the clip isn't just of Roeper -- it's the beginning of the premiere episode.

Since I do run a site that is viewed by many, I had to watch this clip -- but I swear, but I closed my eyes! You can watch the clip above -- it's a nice prologue to what will eventually become the center of the episode.

--

Update: I've been told that the clip on the Tribune site isn't working for some, so I've taken the liberty of adding a Youtube version:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*REALLY F***ING ANXIOUS NOW*

nice clip

August 24, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home