Friday, May 30, 2008

Season Four DVD Cover Released!

It's the moment we've all be waiting for. Amazon now has our first look at the DVD cover for the fourth season. You may also pre-order the DVD from Amazon as well by clicking here. I've already ordered mine.

UPDATE: Here's a better look at the DVD cover from a different angle.




What do you think of the new DVD cover? Send your thoughts to our official e-mail and I'll host them on the site.

Rob Thinks: To be honest, the cover is pretty plain. I'm not expecting a bunch of images and what not, but I was looking forward to something that represented Entourage a little more.

2 Comments:

Blogger WeHo Dude said...

I'm hoping there is going to be some real good bonus footage. They haven't had great extra features in the previous dvds.

June 1, 2008 at 11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more!

I liked when they did a little bonus on the episode Vegas Baby, Vegas!

June 4, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home