Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm Not Spoiling Much, HBO is...

Another new making-of. Another day.

I want to stress, however, that what I’m about to describe is spoiler-heavy. This making-of probably shouldn't have been released, because it practically incinerates a spoiler-free viewer.

--

(Do not proceed if you don't want to know about the upcoming season! I repeat: do not proceed!)

Basically: Vince makes another film. I knew about this ever since I revealed information about the fifth season. It's about firefighters with supernatural abilities (or so it appears) and the director of the film is none other than Stellan Skarsgard (as reported, a lunatic director that has Ari in a knot -- we should probably expect some spooky shit to occur between the both of them). It would be a nasty sin to describe this making-of -- because it does spoil -- it does wreck a few surprises.

I won't bother to transcribe it, but there's a snippet of dialogue in-between the quick cuts: “He's not coming back, I know him better than you!” E screams into his cell, Ari replying in notorious prose: “Then we're going to him!”

They managed to sneak in a few shots of Vince and Stellan on set -- Vince in his get-up, a fire billowing behind him (with two other men beside him, equally dressed in gear, but I couldn't recognize them).

They didn't ruin too many surprises, but a few have been obliterated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home