Monday, June 21, 2010

Entourage Sort of, Kind of Has An Ending:

Straight from E Online's Spoiler Chat:

Joey in Fontana, Calif.: Is there an end date set for Entourage?
We just asked show runner Doug Ellin the same thing, and here's what we learned: "Next year's the plan to end it," he said. But: "Hopefully we're going to do a movie, so we'll see." Booyah! How fab is that?! So how would it all end? "Honestly, I make it up as I go, so I have no idea," Ellin admitted with a laugh. "I would love to tell you I'm like Damon Lindelof on Lost like, 'I've got the whole plan.' I've got no plan. I don't even know how I'm ending this season right now. And we're shooting the end in about 10 days." The new season starts this Sunday on HBO.


1 Comments:

Blogger Daniella McConnell said...

Hey everyone!! If you want to win a guest spot on Entourage watch this: http://bit.ly/9qEw48 and you can go here: http://bit.ly/bOtvET for more info! Jeremy Piven is giving away a guest role on the show this Saturday June 26th! Read and pass it on!

June 24, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home