Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Kevin Connolly Interview

Is it me, or are Kevin Connolly and Doug Ellin the only people promoting the fifth season heavily? Are they the most well liked by the general audience? Nonetheless, another new interview (this time, MP3) has appeared online. It's a fantastic interview -- discussing Kevin Connolly's decision to enter in the lead actor category, a tad bit on the fifth season and then, of course, why E is always right.

What I still yearn for, however, is for someone to reassure us that Bow Wow's casting wasn't simply to appeal to a younger, urban crowd, and that it will improve the show. I haven't really made my thoughts exactly clear on the fourth season, but I really loved it. It was the season for the new age.

You can listen to the interview here. Connolly's a fast talker, so watch out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home