Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ari Emanuel - Certified Super Agent

Before passing out on my couch from a hard day at work, I flipped through a channel or two to occupy me until I could, well, pass out. Then.. as if a miracle from above.. Ari Emanuel, founder of Endeavor Agency and brother of Congressman Rahm Emanuel, was a guest on Charlie Rose. Did I also mention that most of what Jeremy Piven does as Ari Gold is based on Ari Emanuel?

I could barely keep my eyes open long enough to catch five minutes, but luckily enough for us, Charlie Rose has his nifty site that has the interview up within twenty-four hours. You can click here for the interview, but be forewarned, the video is not about his inspiration on the Entourage character or even about his agency Endeavor. It's an interesting video, nonetheless.

Have fun.

Fun Little Fact: Ari Emanuel once represented Jeremy Piven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home