Friday, June 20, 2008

Sweet Home, New York...

National Ledger -- the Entourage crew is set to head back to New York to film an episode! Are we finally seeing the neighborhood the boys grew up in? Possibily, but more importantly, Doug Ellin has once again stated that he has plans for a sixth, seventh and eighth season already.

Unfortunately, the actors aren't locked down, but as Kevin Connolly said about this matter:

"I'll tell you. I swear to God if you stick that paper in front of me, I will sign on the dotted line for 50 seasons! Anything to make it not go away. I think anybody that wouldn't would have to have their head examined. The worst thing about this show is that someday it will come to an end. It's going to be like the worst day of my life."

Now that's what I like to hear.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so f**** happy that Ellin is considering as far as 8 seasons. It doesn't matter if the episode is not so good. For me it's about their lifestyle and characters.
Hope for 8 seasons.

June 21, 2008 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger p911 said...

Do we have any details as to where? Manhatten or queens?

June 21, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home