Monday, August 25, 2008

And Thou Shall Not Record...

Lucky son of a...

Oh, wait, I can't be too vulgar. Filming In Brooklyn, the first site I stop at when I wake up and the last stop I make before I fall asleep, has managed to prove once again how truly amazing they are. Quite possibly the best production site on the internet, they were on hand to exclusively cover the Entourage shoot. It happened later in the day, the FIB managed to hide by a bush and tape an actual scene (or pick-up) being filmed.

Once again, I can't thank the site the enough for being on top of the shoot. Make sure you head over here to thank them!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww shucks, we're blushing. :-)

OnLocationVacations.com has some more locations posted for today and tomorrow, one in Queens and one in Manhattan. Sadly, we won't be able to make either. :-(

August 26, 2008 at 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home