Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lack of updates...

Sorry about that.

I'm on a quest to save my health. It's not as dire as my doctor (he's very sarcastic) explained, but a diet is necessary and I've spent the last week rearranging my fridge. Enough about me, however...

...I'm here for you. The ending for this season has been up at a certain film site for the past day or so. Let me make myself perfectly clear: this blog will remain spoiler-free on that ending. I also forgot to tell you...

...Entourage tonight! Be there! Dom is returning and I couldn't be more scared!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted that. I had no idea, now I know to run away if I see a Entourage posting anywhere else.

October 12, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home