Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jason Isaacs Loves Entourage

It's been a dry month on the site and with the recent report of Piven's illness (as for as I know, it won't affect Entourage's filming schedule), I can't think of a better way to cheer us all up. Jason Isaacs spoke with AICN about his role as Frederick, the closeted homosexual fashion guru:

Capone: It is. I just got around to watching the episode of "Entourage" that you're in. I had no idea you were even in it.

JI: Ah right. That was really quite fun. I had such a great time doing that.

Capone: I'm not used to being surprised by "Entourage," but that was a great little twist about your character.

JI: Me too! My agent goes, "Listen, you're going to be in L.A. anyway, and they wanted to know if you wanted to do an episode of 'Entourage.'" And I said, "Are you kidding? I love that show; I'd kill to do it. What is the part?" And he said, "I don't know." And I said, "Whatever it is, I'll do it." So they sent the script over, and I suddenly got to the last scene and was like, "Oh yeah!" I'm in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home