Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Few New Pictures!

If you're having a steaming cup of morning coffee at the moment, then we are momentarily alike. Reader Sebastian was kind enough to send over a few pictures for the rest of us to view. A very big and bolded thank you to Sebastian:


Charlie (Bow Wow) and Eric (Kevin Connolly) are all smiles while trying to break the barrier of acting.


Vince (Adrian Grenier, pronounced Gren-yay) and Eric (Kevin Connolly) strike a pose as a camera flashes before them.


Drama (Kevin Dillion) and Turtle (Jerry Ferrara) argue as to whether or not the coffee is warm. My guess? It ain't.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got one on me. I hadn't seen the middle pic yet. You know I love Kevin Connolly pics and scoop. Less than a week now!

September 2, 2008 at 4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correction- make that the top pic- I had the middle one already. Check out my blog for some great NYC scenes :D

September 2, 2008 at 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home