Sunday, August 30, 2009

6.08 - The Sorkin Notes - Review


What Happened This Week? Eric met with Sloan; Vince hired a security expert.

The Funniest Line(s):
“Vanish!”

What Made This Episode?
Let me take a moment to, uh, absorb what exactly happened in this episode.

Okay. I’m ready.

Where to start? Everything was pitch-perfect tonight -- from the writing to directing and, of course, the acting from everyone -- but Gary Cole toward the end of the episode was heartbreaking, especially with Sorkin understanding his pain.

That’s not to say that Vince’s story didn’t also intrigue. I loved Peter Stormare as Aaron and the advancement between Eric and Sloan worked aswell.

Favorite Moment?
Andrew Klein driving his car into his wife’s house? You couldn’t help but feel bad.

Gripes? None tonight. I really loved this episode.

Overall Opinion? As I said above, the episode was fantastic.

Next Week: Adam Davies is back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home